Monday, April 23, 2007

he was wondering all over the world , meeting this and that .. having good friends
but he finally met his friend that knew he is not like any other friend .. he is his precious .

but knowing that he met his precious , he knew another fact .. that really shocked him ,his friend will not be forever , he is like someone you meet in the plane .. go to your destination , and thats it!

but he decided ..till time separate them again .. he will enjoy each and every possible moment with him

so that when time separates them .. memories will fill his life just as his friend did with his existence
 
posted by Unknown at 7:18 AM |


4 Comments:


At 7:51 AM, Blogger آلاء الرحـمـن

so sweet..
sometimes friends leave without even leaving nice memories..

all we knew that they left ..! :(


atyaf..!

 

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown

yes .. which is painful !!

thnx

 

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Organica

You know Meshmesh, this is life. I often used to cry over the end that was coming soon, which later I found, I never got to enjoy what I had at the time. I was too worried of what I was losing.

Surprisingly, from my life experience, I found that many things I thought would end, continue till this day, strong and better than ever.

Excellent post, and I apologize for my delayed response.

 

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Unknown

dont apologize for nothing ;)